Synergos brings people together to solve complex problems of poverty and create opportunities for individuals and their communities to thrive.
Our programs focus on the following places and themes:
- Southern Africa: Children and youth
- Namibia: Public health and nutrition
- Ethiopia: Agriculture and food security
- Arab World: Social entrepreneurship and youth employment
- Brazil: Educational reform
- Mexico: Social development
- China: Emerging philanthropy
- Nigeria: Agriculture and food security.
In addition, we recently concluded a partnership in India on child nutrition and girls’ empowerment.
We support two global networks of individual leaders, helping them increase their impact:
Members of our networks participate in the Wellbeing Project.
Synergos Consulting Services helps its clients advance both business and social interests.
Since 1986, Synergos has supported initiatives in more than 30 countries and regions.