Synergos inspires, builds and supports inclusive partnerships to address complex problems of poverty.
With so much abundance in the world, why are 800 million people malnourished? Why do 1.2 billion people live without safe drinking water? Why can 30 million HIV-positive people not access treatment? Given the vast human, technical and financial resources of our global community, why are lasting solutions to such problems so elusive?
The challenges posed by poverty around the world are too complex and big for organizations and sectors to address on their own.
Creating solutions and taking to scale what works requires collaboration: creatively combining the resources of government, the market knowledge of corporations, the social connection of civil society and the participation of communities. Yet such collaboration is neither easy nor commonplace.
Synergos’ partnerships programs create breakthrough solutions that transcend traditional social boundaries and problem-solving methods.
- Convene people and institutions with the resources, leverage and insight to collectively solve systemic problems at scale
- Enable those people and institutions to think and act together
- Unleashe the leadership and commitment needed for sustained effort by connecting people to meaning and their highest purpose
- Translate ideas into action on the ground by testing innovations and institutionalizing what works
- Build collaboration among key leaders and institutions to enhance the successful implementation of innovations.