Candidate will have an opportunity to learn and excel with Windows based systems in a comfortable, moderately paced environment and will be required to:
- Will have a major role in writing and organizing documentation of departmental procedures and information architecture
- Receive, log and assist over 60 users with trouble call related issues
- Provide power user level software support, including but not limited to, MS Office, Adobe applications, Exchange OWA, and Dynamics CRM
- Research and troubleshoot unfamiliar errors using online knowledge base and other resources to effectively identify and resolve problems
- Occasionally research and document new technologies to support ongoing projects
- Strong MS Office 2010/Office 365 (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote and Access),
- Have received training on Windows operating systems-Windows Server, Windows 7, and Windows 10,
- Possess strong working knowledge of Windows printing functions
- Strong working knowledge of PC hardware, Ethernet networking infrastructure & IP, Mac OS X protocols desired
- Proficiency in any combination of the following is a plus: MS Office, SharePoint Server 2013, MS Dynamics CRM 2015, MS Office Visio 2013, Internet security, mobile platforms such as iOS and Android
- Must possess excellent written, communicational, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Must be resourceful, freethinking, self-paced, and flexible
- Ability to carry out tasks independently
Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
No telephone calls please.
The Synergos Institute is an equal opportunity employer.